At Varolo you get paid for watching video ads, you can read the full review here. The following post is aimed to provide some tips and tricks which might help you to make the most of Varolo.
- Select all channels in the channel guide, on the lower right at the home tab.
- Log into Varolo as soon as early as the server starts the new day (midnight GMT, 7pm Eastern Time, 4pm Pacific Time) to get the most ads.
- Movie trailers are often available on Sundays or Mondays. Make sure to log in these days as such ads pay the most and are the most fun to watch.
- If you can watch the same ad several times, do so. That’s not an error but how the advertiser set up his campaign. You will get paid for every ad you watch.
- Use Varolo Velocity to grow your village.
The last tip of the list above probably needs some clarification. Varolo Velocity is Varolo’s achievement cards system. For certain actions at Varolo users get achievement cards which can be redeemed for different rewards including new members to your Varolo village. You can find a list of all qualifying actions in this official Varolo blog post. To make the most of Velocity, you have to maximize the number of cards you get. Here are some tips.
- Change your reward settings to charity, on the lower right at the profile tab, at the start of each week. For the first 25 ads you watch, you will get one gray achievement card each 5 ads. After 25 ads, change your setting back to jackpot.
- Log in each day of the week to get a blue achievement card.
- Watch 200 ads to get a gray achievement card each 20 ads, one blue card for watching 140 ads, and another blue card for watching 200 ads.
- Save the points you get for each ad you watch until you have 15,000 points to redeem it for an orange card.
- Trade gray cards for blue cards and blue cards for orange cards at the Velocity tab, lower right. Wait until you see offers of 10-13 gray cards for one blue card and the same prices to trade blue cards for an orange card.
- Don’t wait until you can redeem for an “active villager that’s building village” as that reward is usually out of stock. Redeem for an “active villager” (12 gray, 9 blue, and 3 orange cards). If you redeem your cards, do this at US evening time to maximize your chances to get an American villager as Americans have the most video ads available.
Final tip, if you get a new referral, contact them through Varolo’s internal mail system and point them to these tips. This might help to get your villager active and helps him to grow his own village.
Good luck with building your Varolo village and please leave a comment, if you have any questions.